Becoming a Member
To become a member, simply click on the button ‘Become a Member’ and complete the registration form. Once the form is complete we will ask you to upload your ID documents. Lastly you will be directed to securely pay the administration cost for your membership.
If you work within any of the following employment sectors, then you are eligible to apply to become a National Hero member.
- Healthcare Workers
- Educational Instituition Workers
- Governemt Employees
- Semi-Government Employee
- Oil & Gas
- Insurance industry
The validity of your membership will depend on which membership option was selected at registration.
If you are unsure whether your employment sector falls under the essential worker category, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can look into it for you.
During the registration process, National Hero will request copies of your employee ID along with Emirates ID. This will be used to verify whether your employment fits within any of our essential worker categories.
We will need you to provide both Emirates ID and Employment ID
These will soley be used to verify both your identity and employment. They will then securely be discarded as per GDPR guidelines.
You must upload your Student ID or Enrolment letter.
Expired Student ID must be updated to maintain your student membership. Once your student ID expires but you remain a student and have not graduated yet, please email email@example.com with your new student ID so that we can update your account.
Already a Member
To access your offers, firstly sign in to your account as set up during your registration process. Once logged in you will be able to access all the offers available to you under the National Hero membership.
To reset your password, you will need to find the ‘forgot password’ option on the log in page and follow the instructions.
If you are unable to login, please check the following:
- Check your email address is the same as the one used for registering
- Check your password is the same as the one you used to register
- If the first two steps have been followed and you are still unable to logon please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your National Hero membership will remain active until your current card expires. However, if you do not fall under one of our eligible essential worker categories at the end of your membership period, you will not be able to renew your National Hero membership
In order to delete your account permanently, you will firstly need to log into your account on our website. Then go to your ‘account’ section, scroll all the way to the bottom and click the button to ‘close account’. Once this action is complete your account will be closed permanently and you will need to destroy your physical membership card. Alternatively, you may click on the link below to permanently delete your account
Student memberships are valid for a period of three years subject to graduation year.
- If you are a student who graduates in 2026 and subscribe to the National Hero membership in Nov 2023, your membership will be valid for three years expiring in Nov 2026.
- If you are a student who graduates in 2025 and subscribe to the National Hero membership in Nov 2023, your membership will be valid for two years expiring in Nov 2025.
- If you are a student who graduates in 2024 and subscribe to the National Hero membership in Nov 2023, your membership will be valid for one year expiring in Nov 2024.
- If you are a student who graduates in 2027 and subscribe to the National Hero membership in Nov 2023, your membership will be valid for three whole years expiring in Nov 2026. An additional fee will be applicable to extend the student account for any additional year.
Students will need to provide university photo ID/ enrolment letter evidence for account to remain active until graduation.
Your Physical National Hero Membership Card
The National Hero Card will take 7-10 working days to be delivered to you.
If you are a verified essential worker and would like to request more than one card for colleagues/employees, please contact email@example.com, so we can process your request for you.